There are several ways to become involved in the programs we offer. You or your group can be a part of it by choosing one or more of the options below. Following your participation in GFAA Mentoring/Coaching programs, we will be able assist you or your group in finding the appropriate outfitters and venues for other archery related activities such as:
- Target Archery Competitions
- Hunting Outfitters and Guided Hunts
As an Individual
GFAA offers individual mentoring/coaching based on an initial assessment. The assessment will:
- Evaluate your physical resources and capabilities
- Determine you interests and goals in archery
- Direct the process of finding equipment aligned with your interests, capabilities and goals
- Create a personalized mentoring/coaching program for you
We will contact you with more information and to set up your individual assessment.
As a Group
GFAA also offers group programs fitted to the specific requirements and interests of your organization. Once we complete an assessment of your group, we will create a custom program tailored to meet your needs. We work with almost any kind of group including:
- Religious groups (Church, Synagogue, etc.)
- Military and Veterans groups
- Educational organizations (Private & Charter Schools, College & University clubs, etc.)
- Community Outreach groups sponsored by Fraternal/Sororital organizations and community clubs
- Many more…
We will contact you with more information and to set up an assessment for your group.
Certified GFAA Mentor/Coach Training (Basic, Advanced, Master)
If you have an interest in becoming a Certified Gray Fox Archery Association Mentor or Coach, we would like to hear from you! Our training program is a multi-week course that will teach you everything you need to know about being the best GFAA Mentor or Coach possible. Training includes but is not limited to:
- The principles of Art of Archery
- The principles of “On Target Mentoring”
- The principals of interlocking systems
We will contact you with more information and to set up an interview.
Volunteering time or In-Kind Services with GFAA
There are plenty of opportunites to participate as a volunteer or exchange/contribute in-kind services with GFAA. Our organization relies on the generosity of volunteers and donors to get the job done, especially during GFAA events. There are many ways you can help, and we would love to hear from you!